Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Review: Pond's Dry Skin Cream


Hey guys! This is my 3rd review and it is on a very well known moisturizer.
I have been using this for about 2-3 months now, and before that i was using Olay beauty liquid which was okay.

I actually first tried this product when i was about 14 or 15. I used to get ready for school at my grandmas house and she had this moisturizer. haha!
anyway, back to the review.
So, i'll start off with saying that i really do like this product. i love the texture of it. it's very thick, which i like. i hate watery moisturizers. i've had oily skin for most of my life but had recently noticed a change in my skin. i would say it's more combination type, but i have dry spots on my chin, nose and forehead. This product really helps moisturize those areas.
a lot of product comes in the jar and i bought it for about $4! compared to the $8-$10 products i had considered buying. i really have no bad things to say about this product. It's a classic!

4 comments:

  1. i really like this product it's amazing for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your reviews! :D
    i entered your contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps my username is macbarbie090 on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did a review for this cream on my blog!
    I have my days with the skin cream, you made a great point by mentioning that your skin type has changed a bit over time. I think the same has happened for me. This cream makes my face really oily now. I may need to switch to a lighter moisturizer for the summer time. Dont forget to mention how pleasant the smell is! Have a great day! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete