Saturday, March 27, 2010

Solia Tourmaline Ceramice Ion Flat Iron


i'm very much leaning towards a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4") plus free heat proof pouch
its 79.99 and had very good reviews. its 1 1/4 inch. my last flat iron was 1 inch and it straighten and curled wonderfully. does you think a slightly bigger plate size would effect it's curling abilities? i really love the way my hair looks when i curl it with a flat iron, so a flat iron that can curl is a MUST.
let me know what you guys think, and if you own this flat iron PLEASE let me know what you think about it! i want to hear your opinions!
picking the best flat iron is important to me because i have very curly hair, and a lot of it. [as you have seen in my videos lol]
uhmmmmm yeah, so let me know what you guys think, and please feel free to recommend any other brands.
thanks guys

love ya <3

1 comment:

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete