Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Review: Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara


Okay so first off let me say that this is my FAVORITE mascara!
i've been using it for about a year now, on and off haha.
i've switched between glam eyes and lashblast all year and i have to this is so much better.

Application: the want is very easy to use. it's small and flexible and coats every lash. i have yet to notice any clumping and it does not flake on me.

Volume/Lengthening/Curling?
i naturally have long curly lashes, so when i look for mascara, i look for volume and this mascara gives me the greatest volume. my friends sometimes as me if i am wearing false eyelashes.

because of the brush, it seperates lashes and makes them very defined without looking like spider legs. i am in love with this mascara and it is very inexpensive, so i would definitely recommend it!

-chreee

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try that mascara out ! Now I know it's good :) Now I must run to Target && pick it up soon! Cute blog I see you just started this, looking forward to future blogs!

    tasha marie :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for the review! I've been looking for blogs with makeup tips!!! Can't wait for more posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete